A New-Hire Orientation Course
In this online course, you will encounter THE keys to being a successful employee. The information contained herein has been distilled from data gathered during the past three decades from countless small business owners who have expressed, often in desperation, the vital attributes they seek in an employee.
By studying this course, you will have embarked on your first step in learning how to be a highly valued, essential member of an organization. This training course is for the person who wants to succeed at his job, who would like to get along with his boss and fellow employees, who wants to know what he should and shouldn’t do and, more importantly, WHY.
If you understand the reasoning behind those do’s and don’ts, you are more likely to implement them. Upon completion, you will have gained the ability to navigate your work environment successfully. You will have learned 30 key factors that are vital to interacting successfully with others and to find out from your employer precisely what they need and want from you.
Some of the topics discussed in this course are:
- How to Demonstrate Professionalism
- Improving Morale
- Implementing the Organization Chart
- Using the Employee Handbook
- Learning the Company Communications System
- Dealing with Gossip & Rumor
- Adhering to a Dress Code
- The Value of Written Job Descriptions
- Improving Customer Service
- The Problem with Multitasking
- How to Get a Great Performance Evaluation
- Measuring your Production
- Doing the Right Thing