Recent Gains from the Referral Increase Program:
- Improved ability to understand statistics and apply them to the management of my practice.
- Improved ability to apply marketing strategies and make adaptations based on results.
- I learned how to manage by statistics.
- Learned to better communicate with physicians and other referral sources.
- Learned how to better organize and focus marketing areas to generate more referrals.
- Improved ability to get “staff buy in” into marketing strategies and to motivate staff to increase referrals.
- Improved understanding about how the business works and the factors that influence the company’s product.
- Increased referrals to a high of 200 visits in one week. Better understanding strategies that improve statistics and affect productivity across the board.